Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week 34

Almost there! Tomorrow I am officially 35 weeks.  It seems like it has taken forever to get to this point and now I am just counting down the days until Cohen's arrival.  Jason and I went to a childbirth class this last weekend, which was really informative on helping us prepare for his birth.  I have to say that I am nervous! Am I going to go to the hospital at the right time?  When will I know if my contractions are real?  What if my labor is 30hours? I still do not quite understand how it is physically possible to birth a baby. 


 My belly is starting to get really big and in the way.  A few weeks ago I burnt myself while ironing and I keep turning on the gas stove with my stomach. One good thing is that my belly button has not turned into an outie yet and unless he grows a lot over the next few weeks I think I get to keep an innie!  It has started to get extremely uncomfortable to do everyday tasks.  Cohen has dropped and is now in position with his head down.  He has been kicking or elbowing a lot lately but I have not been able to catch it on video.  I am hoping to see a whole foot or hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment