Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 32

Saturday, I had my final baby shower.  Alyssa, Debbie, Sara and Elisa all hosted it at Alyssa's house.  It was great!  Elisa made the food which was of course delicious....I am wishing I had left overs right now! Chicken nuggets. Yummmmmm.  The theme was giraffe (my nursery theme) which was really cute, and went with the invitations that Debbie made.  It really meant a lot to me that my mom was able to come.  She flew in at 8:30am and I took her back to the airport at 2:30pm. It was a short trip but we had a lot of fun.

After working on the nursery for a a few days I finally covered the glider, ottoman and made a pillow.  After covering the ottoman I wanted to throw my sewing machine at the wall.  I had to sew then take it apart several times to get it to fit correctly.  There is one corner that is not perfect, but it is the best it is going to get. Now all I have to do is organize everything and put things on the wall.   I am really stressed out about organizing the nursery.  Every time I walk in there I look around and wish I could hire someone to fold the clothes and organize them.  I keep waiting for the nesting instinct to hit me, so I will want to do these things. 




Jason always knows how to entertain me.  I was sitting in the nursery working on the skirt for the glider when in came Bugsy in the walker Alyssa and Debbie got us. 

Finally, here are by baby bump pictures for this week. It is getting so big!! It looks like I have a basketball in my stomach. I do not quite understand how it is going to stretch any further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment