Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week 26

Wow...I cant believe I am already 26 weeks.  This week I felt a lot of movement from Baby C.  I think he really likes/dislikes Brittany Spears cause every time she comes on the radio he starts kicking/punching. I personally think he is dancing but Jason thinks he wants me to turn the channel.
 Not a lot has changed except for I am so hungry all of a sudden.  I never feel full and just want more to eat after I finish my meal.  I chalk it up to the fact that he must have had a major growth spurt.  Even my belly started to look bigger this week.  Most weeks I can barely tell a difference but this week it defiantly grew.  I just hope it keeps growing out instead of wide. Pretty soon my belly button is going to pop out and I will no longer have an innie. :(

I got my invite in the mail for my first baby shower  and I can hardly contain myself I am so excited.  Will September  hurry up and get here??  I also just finished my hostess presents...which I cant wait to give them to the girls!I wish I could post a picture because of how well they turned out but that will have to wait till after the showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment