Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 23

So today I finally got in to see the doctor.  She did not seem worried at all about the swelling since my  urine and blood pressure were good.   Just told me to watch my sodium, put legs up as much as possible and wear support socks when on my feet for long periods of time.  Another good note is the nurse was able to pry off my ring! It took over 20min and hurt like crazy but it finally came off.

Other notes from the week.  I THINK I felt him move (hopefully in the next week or so I will be certain.)
My belly is growing everyday...It is crazy how fast your stomach can stretch.


Since I have had to struggle with foot swelling, I have spent a fortune on shoes.  About once/twice a week I am at the shoe store buying another pair just to try to make it though the day.  They seem comfortable for few hours then it is pure agony.  So I thought of an invention- pregnancy shoes...shoes that can be adjusted  depending on the amount of swelling.  They have to have a small heal 1-2in and feel like clouds on my feet as I am walking.  I think I could make a fortune if I only knew how to designing and manufacture shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment