Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week 25

Today I hit week 25 which also means if baby Cohen were to be born today he actually has a chance of survival.  He is about the size of an eggplant and weights a little over 1lb. 
I think I am getting payback for not getting morning sickness.  I have every pregnancy related problem that exist (non- serious) .  First, my feet are still swelling and it does not seem to go away.  Yesterday I went shopping for 3hrs and I had to spend the rest of the day with my feet propped up because they hurt so bad.  I already am wearing a whole size bigger.  Yikes! Can you imagine if they keep growing....it will look like boats on my feet, what 5ft person wears a size 9 or 10!Seriously. Secondly, I have pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome which makes carry things difficult.  My arms and legs are also constantly in pain and falling asleep which wakes me up in the middle of the night.  I also had Charlie horses in the middle of the night twice last week.  Finally, I think I have to give up spicy foods because I now get heartburn!!! What happened to this being an easy pregnancy??
On the positive side, I am feeling him kick or punch more and more.  The other day Jason and I saw my stomach move when he kicked.  It was strange but amazing at the same time. I keep trying to catch it again, but it hasn’t happened. 
I can’t believe I am already 6 months and only have 3 more to go.  The more I think about it the more real it feels.  I really have to get on the nursery; so far I have a crib, a changing table and a glider and lots of stuff just sitting in the room.  I need to start hanging and organizing.  The baby is going to be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment