Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 28

I am almost there... I have finally reached my third trimester.  Everyday my belly seems to be growing bigger and bigger. I was looking in the mirror last night and noticed it was starting to look very egg shaped.  It is so strange!  I keep waiting for the Doctor to tell me to lay off the cookies but they say I am right on track.  I really hope taking off the baby weight is as easy as putting it on! I am signing up for Bikram Yoga and a new gym membership as soon an Cohen arrives. 
While at the doctor I was asking when I can take off work, for some reason I had in my head that your could stop working a few weeks before the due date-but no, the doctor said I will be working until I deliver. I tried to argue saying that I drive to San Antonio everyday but that didn't change her mind, she said it was close enough that it shouldn't matter.  So now I am constantly terrified I am going to go into labor while driving the Monster van down the highway.  Is this normal?  I understand labor is a long process but seriously that just seems dangerous and crazy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment