Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baby Shower

This Last Sunday Ali, Debra and Diane hosted my first baby shower at Cibus in Dallas.  It was AMAZING!  First of all we had an great turn out of family and friends. Almost all of my family showed up which was great since it has been a while since seeing everyone.  Second, the food was a combo of everything I love- Pizza, Chicken Pesto Pasta, Sandwiches, Tomatoes and Mozzarella, Fruit Salad, Potato Salad, Cup Cakes and Cookies.  They also served peach blinis that I will defiantly be going back for after Cohen arrives.  To top everything off Ali also brought petit fours from Steins Bakery- These did not last long. 
Finally, I have to say it was great getting a few essential items for Cohens arrival.  I will post pictures of the nursery and bathroom once I finish setting everything up.  
I did not want the day to end.  


No comments:

Post a Comment