Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week 21

Today I hit the 21 week mark and it is starting to sink in that I am really pregnant!
Wednesday this last week I wore my regular work pants to work...I think that was the last day.  Maternity clothes (at least pants) are a must from now on! I was scarred all day that my pants were going to rip and I would be stuck out in Oklahoma wearing ripped pants.  Luckily I made it through the day and was able to run to the store and pick up some maternity essentials. 
I thought I was one of the lucky people who were going to breeze right through there pregnancy without any issues, but starting a few weeks ago my feet started to swell.  I thought swelling didn't start until at least the 3rd trimester.  Some days are worse than others but it is making it nearly impossible to stand on my feet all day.  At the end of the day not only have I developed CANKLES but my feet will not even fit into my flip flops.  Yesterday I went shopping and about 2  hours of walking around nearly put me out for the rest of the day.  I am not used to spending time on the couch and resting....I have too much to do. So not only are my feet swelling, but  my fingers have started as well and now my wedding ring is stuck.  I have tried just about every trick in the book, but it looks like I will have to get it cut off. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment