Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's a ........

On Friday Jason and I had our 18-20week scan.  During the scan they check to make sure the baby is growing, all limbs are there, there are no deformities, and that the internal organs are in place.  Everything turned out perfect.  We have a  growing baby BOY.  I have to say I was in shock when the doctor said it was a boy, I thought for sure I was carrying a girl.  I said to the Doctor "these aren't 100% accurate right??", and she said "if you end up having a girl, she is going to need some help, because she has male genitals."  So it is confirmed baby F is now baby Cohen.



The bottom 2 pictures are the ones that confirmed gender (??)

Now that I am having a boy I feel lost.  I have no idea what to do with the nursery or anything about boys.  I keep throwing around nursery ideas:
1. Music themed
2. Giraffe...(this is my top pick)
3. No theme, just boyish colors.


I love these design boards for the giraffe theme from http://www.hostessblog.com

Things are defiantly changing in my body.  I have not gained that much weight total, but my belly is staring to get BIG! The picture on the left is week 17 and the right is week 19.  I have started sleeping with a maternity pillow so I can get used to side sleeping, but it is so large it takes up 3/4 of the bed.  Sorry Jason! I am not sure if it is the side sleeping for my growing belly but my sleep has not been the best lately, so I am still tired during the day.  They say that your 2nd trimester is the "honeymoon" phase.  If this is the honeymoon, I do not think I am prepared for what is to come. 

-Scooter-

No comments:

Post a Comment