Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Week 10 will it be a girl or boy?

Went to the doctor on Friday for my first official prenatal visit.  Everything went well and Jason and I got to hear the heartbeat. It was a major relief because the only sign of pregnancy I am feeling is being tired all of the time, so I am constantly worrying if I am still pregnant.  The doctor told me not to worry and that I was one of the "lucky" people who do not suffer from morning sickness.

One thing  I am looking forward to the most is finding out the gender of our baby so I can prepare the nursery and buy just a few little bitty outfits.  I have done almost every wives tales in the book and they all come back with girl! This weeks test was the Fetal Heart rate for gender predication, which as the old wives' tale has it, if your unborn baby's heart rate is higher, above 140 beats per minute, that means you're carrying a girl. A lower heart rate below 140 bpm means you're having a boy. So according to Fridays 160 bpm,  we are having a GIRL.  I wont know for sure for a few more months, but it fun to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment