Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I am Pregnant!!





The good news is I am pregnant! The bad news is I have no idea what I am doing!
I have gotten a lot of comfort from my friends who say they have gone through the same emotional roller coasters, but man this is rough. 
I have taken about 10 pregnancy test since the initial + test just to make sure I am still pregnant.  My doctor wont see me until I am 8-10 weeks along so I have another few weeks before my initial appointment on April 8th.   All I can do for now is read, read, read.
Yesterday I went to Half Price Books and bought not 1 but 7 books on pregnancy.  OMG! there is so much that you can not have or do when you are pregnant.  I have to say that the book " The Newly Non-Drinking Girls Guide to Pregnancy" is by far my favorite.  I am already 3/4 through it. 


I have so many emotions going through my head right now! When do I tell people? Do I wait till the 2nd trimester or go ahead and let people know.  I have 2 work trips in April and as soon as I order a glass of water everyone will suspect something is up, so should I just come clean after my first doctors appointment.  Anyways, I could keep on talking about the thoughts racing through my head...but I will leave that for another post. 

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you and the lucky little one, soon born to two beautiful loving parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation
    Great Post KEEP IT UP
    I've been using HOME CHECK OVULATION TEST KIT for a long time and I still get butterflies when that little smiley shows his face. :) I got one from the internet by searching on Google HOME CHECK OVULATION KIT it was great!

    ReplyDelete